tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 20 16:04:04 1999

KWOTD

I have a couple of announcements regarding the Klingon Word of the Day.  The
KWOTD will continue to be posted to this list as before, but in addition,
I've set up an announcement list via ONElist.  If you're interested in
getting the KWOTD but don't necessarily want all the discussions on the
tlhIngan-Hol mailing list*, you can get just to KWOTD via ONElist.  Another
nice side-effect of this is that there's now an archive for KWOTD that
contains JUST the KWOTD.  (Although it doesn't contain messages before
today, but I will back-populate it shortly).

I've also set up a homepage for the KWOTD.

http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/kwotd.htm

Instructions for subscribing via ONElist are there, as well as some other
information (such as the location of the KWOTD archive).

-- Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan-Hol mailing list FAQ

* Although I can't image *why* you wouldn't want to be on this list.  :)

Back to archive top level