tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 20 22:57:17 1999

Re: KWOTD

Greetings!

For those who don't know, my name is Daw'ut HolQIn.
I've been away from this list for awhile, but now
I'm back and I'll be trying to keep up with the
daily messages.

I'm happy to see the KLI start a "Klingon Word of
the Day" (KWOTD) list, and will be participating to
the best of my ability.

The linguistic research vessel on which I serve,
the toQDuj known as {Qo'noS qa'}, has had a KWOTD
on our mailing list ever since the KLC disbanded.
(Don't believe me? Check out our mailing list's
archive and look at all the KWOTD messages!)
We were inspired to start our KWOTD exercises based on
the Star Trek: Continuum's daily Klingon word.
Our KWOTD exercises have been one of the most beneficial
aspects of our joint studies aboard the Qo'noS qa', and
I'm glad to see a similar exercise beginning on the KLI
e-mail list.

Daw'ut HolQIn
[email protected] (primary)
[email protected]