tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 17 17:35:29 1999

Re: KLBC Help with a word...

<< Please realize that you have put KLBC in your subject header,
  indicating that you evaluate yourself to be a beginner in the
  use of the language, yet here you are, attempting to translate
  somebody else's poetry. >>

Besides, I thought that I put "KLBC" into the header so that the BG will
evaluate my grammar before anyone else chastises me for my errors. It's
*after* my questions are answered that you're supposed to attack my motives
and my methods. (Remember that all I asked was for a noun form of "dream".)

juDmoS

Back to archive top level