tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 17 13:28:03 1999

RE: Annoyance

> Well, a LOT Of it is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.

	Good point. I suppose I should have said a few. I apologize.

> Every time I see a flame war heat up on one of these lists, >followed by
the various forms of "if we don't stop doing this, >everyone is  going to go
away," I am reminded of the comment (by >Abraham Lincoln, I believe) that,
despite the fact that cats >fight all the time, there always seem to be
enough cats.

	Point admitted and accepted. But I really don't care that much about
this little debate. What about my sentences? Thanks.
-Guan

Back to archive top level