tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 15 13:53:41 1999

Re: mu'ghommey le'

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:38:36 -0500 Alan Anderson
<[email protected]> wrote:

> ja' malqa <[email protected]>:
> >I"m doing my own lists by hand .. so I can add in easily with looseleaf
> >papers as I go through the 2-3 lists in TKD.
>
> Depending on how you count, there are either two or four lists:  The
> original TKD in both Klingon-English and English-Klingon order, plus
> the Addendum K-E and E-K.  The affix lists just before the appendix
> are important as well.

Then there's the word list in KGT and the online New Words list
at:

http://www.kli.org

If you combine all these sources, you'll have a list that
contains all but a dozen or so words. This last source will
be updated as soon as ~mark gets rights to change those files
and tells me to send him the update.

> -- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level