tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 13 22:02:32 1999

Re: tlhIngan irc chat room

ja Hoch,
                Before spending most of my time on line "deciphering"
ta'Hol,I used to chat alot with MS chat on the paramount server. This is the
server that is used for all the Paramount Trek chats.We would get lamers
periodicaly buggin' us. We found that we could in a matter of minutes create
our own rooms through the Paramount server whenerver we needed to get away
from the goobers.This server also alowes for a room list to be veiwed.90% of
the room list is Trek related.So there is your Trek & Klingon intrest
exposure problem eased a bit. These rooms have little to no lag time.I have
been in rooms with over 100 ppl in them and still had no problems. No matter
what intrest you have or chat theme you host,you will sometimes get some
bored with life looser come into the room and harras ppl. Deal with it,that's
life on the net.Also the first one to show up in one of these rooms gets to
hold the mupwI'.            IMO,there are enough responsible ppl here to keep
the room an ejoyable place to visit. I don't know about chat systems but MS
chat gives you the tools to ignore,and ban jerks causing problems. If you
have the mupwI'that is. This is just something to ponder after reading all
the posts on this matter the past few days.    trIQ {{{:o)>

Back to archive top level