tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 14 09:57:25 1999

Re: tlhIngan irc chat room

That's why you should come to #tlhIngan .. even though some of us.. me
generally, are only beginners, I do try to follow along. And I know
that some folks that come by really, really want someone to chat with.
Don't forget.. you can telnet in as well..if you don't have an irc program
.
Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
*learn the klingon language on irc at klingon.dhs.org(/join #tlhIngan)*
*join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, TPO wrote:

> >... This is the
> >server that is used for all the Paramount Trek chats.We would get lamers
> >periodicaly buggin' us. We found that we could in a matter of minutes create
> >our own rooms through the Paramount server whenerver we needed to get away
> >from the goobers.This server also alowes for a room list to be veiwed.90% of
> >the room list is Trek related.So there is your Trek & Klingon intrest
> >exposure problem eased a bit.
>
> I went to Paramount's Trek chats once.  They have a chatroom set up just for
> klingons.  So I pop in... NONE of the conversations had anything to do with
> Star Trek, and when I spoke klingon in that "Klingon" chatroom I was pretty
> much the outcast.  Hmm, this made a whole lot of sense.
>
> DloraH

Back to archive top level