tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 05 13:43:01 1999

Re: And then...? And then...? (And then along came Jones...) - For MO

ja' ~mark:
>*ping* and an adverb for "finally"!  Though so far only for finally in the
>sense of "it happened after a long expectation, after being considered
>late" and not "at the end of the story, when all is/was said and done."

Right.  We don't obviously have anything like ordinal adverbials, though
this would have been a good opportunity for having them explained to us
if they do exist.  Not that I'm complaining!  {rutlh} alone is enough of
an unexpected treat.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level