tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 05 13:44:13 1999

RE: HoghwIj nI'

ja' Holtej:
>But on this list, I've only ever seen time with the hours counted, as above.
>Is this just a traditional error, or is there some other reason for this
>difference?

It's traditional, but I hesitate to call it an error.  That's the way
time-telling was explained to us on the Conversational Klingon tape.

And I used the oldest, most military/formal method of telling time on
purpose, because this training session was set up as a pseudo-military
event.  The announcements all spoke of it beginning at "oh six hundred
hours". :-)

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level