tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 28 23:31:58 1999

A joke

Yesterday, I was having lunch with some of my co-workers and somehow I had
occasion to mention to the two women sitting across the table from me that
I spoke Klingon.  The guy next to me (who has a great sense of humor)
immediately said, "ookkkk, akkkkk" or something like that, with what was
almost a "Q" sound.  So, I turned to him and asked, "tlhIngan Hol
Dajatlh'a'?" to which he replied, "Well, you know I don't really speak
Klingon..."  (Maybe not, but coincidentally he *did* answer the question I
had asked.)

Back to archive top level