tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 17 11:57:02 1999

RE: No place like the Homeworld!

quljIb:
> We know that Qo'noS has at least two moons - or rather, it did till
> Praxis blew up.

qa'ral:
: What is the evidence?  Like you, jIHvad Daj tlhingan juHqo' masmey.
: BTW, Praxis is still there, isn't it? - just smaller by three quarters.

I think the evidence is indirect.  In ST6 Sulu's science officer Valtaine
(?) referred to Praxis as "a Klingon moon" not "the Klingon moon," which
may imply the existence of others.  I think that's also the wording in the
Okudas' ST Encyclopedia; I'll check when I get home.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level