tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 17 09:32:59 1999

RE: KLBC

: "Information Communicator" would be {De' QumwI'}. The only way I can
interpret
: {QumDe'wI''} would be "communications-computer," which seems farther off
than
: what you're looking for.
:
: -- Holtej 'utlh

Indeed, {Qum De'wI'} "communications computer" appears on the B'rel-class
BoP poster for what I assume is a computer dedicated to communications
functions as opposed to the {De'wI' SoSbor'a'} "main computer core".
Another specialized onboard computer is the {ya De'wI'} "tactical
computer".  There is also a {De'wI' Qulpa'} "computer research lab", which
may be where Klingon systems techs/programmers hang out.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level