tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 17 23:01:07 1999

Re: KLBC

In a message dated 5/9/1999 1:03:22 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< For "my left eye", I would use <poS mInwIj> rather than <poSwIj mIn>,
 although one could probably argue either way. Also, your eye is the thing
 getting injured here, making it the subject of the sentence. Klingon
 sentence order is object-verb-subject, so the subject must go *after* the
 verb. >>
batlh QInDaj DalughmoHpu', pagh.  {poSwIj mIn} vIlaDDI' taQ 'e' vIQub.  tugh
vIparHa'choH.  DIp 'oH je mu' {poS}'e'.

peHruS

Back to archive top level