tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 11 21:10:19 1999

Re: tlhIngan wo' Dujmey

Voragh:
> If we assume that things in the "real" universe have counterparts in the
> Mirror Universe, then there is the huge battleship Negh'Var, which was
> the Regent's flagship. It may be that there is a Negh'Var in the "real"
> universe in drydock somewhere reserved for the emperor or in development.
> I believe we saw another ship of this class 25 years after the events of
> TNG in "All Good Things..." patrolling recently conquered Romulan space.

quljIb:
: I just recieved my Star Trek Magazine:Issue #2 which features data on
: Klingons. Turns out the Negh'Var *does* exist in the "real universe" and
: is now the flagship of the Empire, replacing the Vor'cha in this duty.
: Like the experimental USS Prometheus, the Negh'Var has 2 M/A warp cores
: and 4 naceles giving it unpresidented speed and range.

latlh 'u'Daq loS HanDogh ghaj'a' neghvar may'Duj?  'e' vIqawbe'.
(Did the Mirror Universe Negh'Var have four nacelles?  I don't remember.)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level