tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 11 18:00:41 1999

Re: tlhIngan wo' Dujmey

> quljIb:
> : Well we do know the name of the Klingon flagship: the Vor'cha.
[...snip...]

ja' voragh:
> If we assume that things in the "real" universe have counterparts in the
> Mirror
> Universe, then there is the huge battleship Negh'Var, which was the Regent's
> flagship.  It may be that there is a Negh'Var in the "real" universe in
> drydock
> somewhere reserved for the emperor or in development.  I believe we saw
> another
> ship of this class 25 years after the events of TNG in "All Good Things..."
> patroling recently conquered Romulan space.

I just recieved my Star Trek Magazine:Issue #2 which features data on
Klingons. Turns out the Negh'Var *does* exist in the "real universe" and
is now the flagship of the Empire, replacing the Vor'cha in this duty.
Like the experimental USS Prometheus, the Negh'Var has 2 M/A warp cores
and 4 naceles giving it unpresidented speed and range. The magazine also
has blueprints (alas, external only) of a bIrel toQDuj alongside a picture
showing the bridge design of the IKS Rotarra, Martok's ship.

quljIb
======
bIngDaq 'oHbogh puH yoyvo' SoH'a'?

Back to archive top level