tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 03 09:43:09 1999

KLBC

Greetings,
    First, I posted a writing a short time ago simply titled "my fight". I
would like to thank those that replied and showed a few corrections needed
to be made. I lost the names of those when I hit the wrong button.

    Second, I see it is common for a Klingon House to have a motto. I have
set mine to say... "Success and go with Honor." Someone told me the original
was not correct, (it appears in my E-Mail signature.)

   I have came up with four ways to say it.

   Qapla' 'ej batlh ghoS  (original)
   Qapla' 'ej batlh SughoS
   Qapla' 'ej batlhqu' SughoS  (placing "with Honor" as emphatic)
   Qapla' 'ej batlh SughoSqu'  (placing "You go" as emphatic)

    Would any one of the above statements be correct?

  qatlho'

Qapla''ej batlh ghoS!

For information on how to protect your files visit this web
page, http://www.netcom.com/~skylark/

Download Turbo Encoder to encrypt and protect your files and E-Mail.

I've been told the stars are painted on a black velvet canvas.
I can't wait to meet the artist.

Chuck Nolan
aka Koraxis K'Dor

E-Mail :
[email protected]

Back up E-Mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Website Links:

My website:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/7901/koraxis1.htm
(My first attempts at advanced HTML. Now with sound! well...MIDI sound)

Star Trek Fan? Here is a Website created by a young and talented friend and
brother of the K'Dor Line:

http://trekkie.cjb.net

Back to archive top level