tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 22 09:50:27 1999

RE: Fresh Food in Space

jatlh quljIb:

>Or better yet <wIjbogh bIQDep Hol> science of fish that are
>farmed? Would Klingons even bother with such specialized fields?

jatlh ghunchu'wI':

> Accounting for the {Hol/QeD} confusion, you've said "the science of
> fish who farm."  For "fish that are farmed", you might be able to
> say something like {bIQDep wIjlu'bogh}, but I don't know if the
> verb {wIj} "farm" takes an object.

Don't forget the noun for "farm": <Du'>. With it, you could come up with
<bIQDep Du' QeD> or even better <bIQDep Du' cham>. Whether this phrase is
useful or not is open to debate.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ