tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 19 20:44:12 1999

Re: tlhIngan Hol pojwI' chu'

In a message dated 3/19/99 9:13:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< > << SKI: A new version of {tlhIngan Hol pojwI'} is now available! >>

 > How recent is the word list?  Does is have the words for
 > wall, nurse, 'arlogh, and others we've gotten so far?

 HIja', naQ mu'tay'.  Hal Sar vInej, 'ej mu'taywIj vI'olmeH charghwI' tetlh
vInuD.

 Yes, it has all known vocabulary items, complete through the current
additional words
 listed on the KLI's site.  I collected the words from all known sources,
including
 Okrand's posts to the newsgroup, and cross-checked it with charghwI''s list.

 I've been making little improvements as people submit bug reports to me.  So
far there has
 been one *serious* bug which I fixed right away, and a handful of little bugs
that I've
 corrected.  I will probably post updates that fix the little bugs no more
than once a
 week; check the website for information.
http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/poj.htm

 > T'Lod

 -- Holtej 'utlh

 tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ

Here's a ropqoq - Holqoq keeps saying pagh vIjatlh vIneH after me saying two
sentences.  What's the deal?  Also, the canon editor is blank.  Is that for us
to fill in TKW and KGT, plus TKD?  I do like the improved interface, which
reminds me of a more robust word processor than pojwI' 1.70b.  I do have a few
small suggestions - add a font selection toolbar, similar to Word 97, which
has font type, size, alignment, spell check (for any mispelled letters or
misplaced suffixes), and a grammar check which would check for correct suffix
use, correcting order automatically, and prompting the user in the event of
double suffixes.

T'Lod

Back to archive top level