tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 19 06:06:06 1999

RE: tlhIngan Hol pojwI' chu'

> << SKI: A new version of {tlhIngan Hol pojwI'} is now available! >>

> How recent is the word list?  Does is have the words for
> wall, nurse, 'arlogh, and others we've gotten so far?

HIja', naQ mu'tay'.  Hal Sar vInej, 'ej mu'taywIj vI'olmeH charghwI' tetlh vInuD.

Yes, it has all known vocabulary items, complete through the current additional words
listed on the KLI's site.  I collected the words from all known sources, including
Okrand's posts to the newsgroup, and cross-checked it with charghwI''s list.

I've been making little improvements as people submit bug reports to me.  So far there has
been one *serious* bug which I fixed right away, and a handful of little bugs that I've
corrected.  I will probably post updates that fix the little bugs no more than once a
week; check the website for information.  http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/poj.htm

> T'Lod

-- Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ