tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 19 07:44:35 1999

Re: Cardassians, Bajorans, and Odo (oh my!)

david joslyn schrieb:

> Before anyone (read charghwI' voragh je) gets mad, I want you all to know
> something: Any Klingon-looking words in {braces} are canon words. Any
> words typed in <chevrons> are not and I MADE THEM UP. When I use canon
> words I shall try my best to list the source.

Wouldn't it be easier if everyone would be using the same markings?
As long as I've been here, the following was used the most frequently:

{tlhingan Hol}
"english"
*not qa'non*
*pong (a klingon name that's not canon, but everyone knows)
<citation>

Quvar muHwI'

Back to archive top level