tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 18 08:33:01 1999

Re: Cardassians, Bajorans, and Odo (oh my!)

Before anyone (read charghwI' voragh je) gets mad, I want you all to know
something: Any Klingon-looking words in {braces} are canon words. Any
words typed in <chevrons> are not and I MADE THEM UP. When I use canon
words I shall try my best to list the source.

My post concerns how a Klingon would refer to Odo. <'oDo> works as a
transcription of the name, but how does a Klingon convey the idea of a
changeling? <bIQDo'> or "water (liquid) being", might work. "He who is
able to change shape" sounds more accurate to me, but I don't know how to
say that in tlhIngan.

quljIb
(Who is very, very, very, very,..., very sorry.)

Back to archive top level