tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 12 01:17:28 1999

Re: mu'mey Dajqu'

> [email protected] schrieb:
> > I've found that looking at the jokes hidden in some words help me
> > remember them, such as "fire" (qul - cool), etc.  What are some of
> > KGT's hidden jokes?
>
> a nice one is the first word in the Dic-list:
> bachHa' - err, make a mistake (sl) which is listed as a noun.

Oh, you mean as an example of the practice in action.

I think this one just hit me like the word for spoon being a spoonerism,
but I dont think we should go into that now.

> Another interesting pun - I don't know if it's intended - I like very
> much is {chechtlhutlh}. Just say the word, you'll see whatta mean (or
> say it when you're "chech")

I think my level is words like the one for hangover, a word that you
would use if you had one. Dont shout, and draw the blinds please...

> ..and of course everyone knows the pun behind {char} ;-D

I give up, remind me.

> Quvar muHwI'

Back to archive top level