tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 04 13:11:31 1999

Re: New pIqaD (was RE: Written Language: tlhingon Hol and pIqaD)

vIghItlhpu' quljIb:

> That being the case, is there anyone out there interested in CREATING a
> slightly different system for writing tlhIngan Hol (purely for fun, mind
> you)?

ghItlhpu' DloraH:

> I've thought about this a few times; thinking about the different possible
> ways of accomplishing this.

Glad to hear it! I've been drawing a few interesting looking glyph on my
own over the past few days. I'm not sure how I can distribute them for
critique, though. Any suggestions?

quljIb

Back to archive top level