tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 01 07:48:22 1999

FAQ (was RE: Placement of aspect suffixes)

> Thanks for telling me you wrote an FAQ.  I have NOT seen it.
> Where do I find the FAQ YOU wrote?

As the list administrator, I also maintain a FAQ for this list, which is what ghunchu'wI'
was referring to.  In fact, it was ghunchu'wI''s excellent post to this list on
tense/aspect that inspired me to start a collection of clear answers to common questions.
It is located at:

The BG's have been very good about pointing newcomers to this, as they introduce
themselves on the list.  I'd say that it gets posted to this list at least once a month.
It's also contained in the welcome letter (though I think that might list an old address,
I should check.)

It's an interesting problem, how to let people know about the existence and location of
the FAQ.  Noone should fault your or anyone for not having seen it.  I try to do my best
to make the information accessible.  If anyone has suggestions on how I could be more
effective, I'm open to suggestions.

> peHruS

--Holtej 'utlh

Back to archive top level