tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 01 10:04:20 1999

Re: FAQ (was RE: Placement of aspect suffixes)

[email protected] schrieb:

> It's an interesting problem, how to let people know about the existence and location of
> the FAQ.  Noone should fault your or anyone for not having seen it.  I try to do my best
> to make the information accessible.  If anyone has suggestions on how I could be more
> effective, I'm open to suggestions.
[...]
> --Holtej 'utlh
First: What does this 'utlh mean? I know what it says, but why do some
on the list use it? Last time I was on the list, you and the others
didn't have it.

About your FAQ: Why don't you put it in your footer of your email? Just
one line, or two, as the last line of the message. I believe it is as
effective as to "Get Your Private, Free Email at
http://www.hotmail.com"  :-)

 muHwI'
www.levinius.de

Back to archive top level