tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 22 06:25:47 1999

Complete Solutions for Micro-Electronics...

Title: TASK Micro-Electronics Inc.

Montreal, June 22, 1999

Dear Sir / Madam,

The dynamic team of TASK Micro-Electronics Inc. recently took the opportunity to visit http://www.sys.uea.ac.uk/~jrk/conlang.html (found with Hybrid) and concluded that we can be very helpful to you.

In order to be successful with your customers, you are required to provide high quality, cost effective products. Responding to your customer requirements is one thing but surpassing their expectations is what allows you to stand out from competitors.

TASK Micro-Electronics Inc. is a custom, contract manufacturer specialized in electronic packaging. By working as partners, we can help you enhance your products functionality and reduce the overall size whereby making them more reliable and marketable.

TASK Micro-Electronics Inc. is "the expert" when it comes to "miniaturization". Our experience and technical capabilities allow us to propose the optimal approach for your particular application.

We have an extensive array of technologies at our disposal including but not limited to:

  • chip-and-wire

  • flip-chip assembly

  • chip-on chip

  • chip-on-flip-chip

  • 3-dimensional packaging
  • thick film hybrid assembly
  • flexible circuitry
  • surface mount technology (SMT)

Seeing that all of our products are custom, we cater to a wide range of markets and industries including yours:

Medical

  • Portable blood analysers
  • Respiratory monitoring equipment
  • X-ray imaging sensors
  • Compliance monitoring devices
  • Endoscopic cameras
  • Biosensing diagnostic equipment
  • Telemetry systems

    Click on the thumbnail for a full-size view

    Sensor & Instrumentation

  • Pressure sensors
  • Acceleration sensors
  • Temperature sensors
  • Magnetic sensors
  • Optical sensors and positioning systems
  • Gas sensors
  • Level sensors
  • Biochemical sensors

    Click on the thumbnail for a full-size view

    Opto-electronics

  • Laser diode assemblies
  • PIN and APD photodiode assemblies
  • Sensor arrays for imaging systems
  • Illuminators for scanning systems
  • Sensors for precision positioning systems
  • Heated detectors for space-bound systems
  • Innovative 3-dimensional mounts for optical devices

    Click on the thumbnail for a full-size view

    Hearing Instruments

  • Linear amplifiers
  • AGC amplifiers
  • Digitally programmable analog circuits
  • Full digital circuits
  • RF hearing instruments
  • Telecoil amplifers
  • Microphone preamplifiers
  • Hearing protection devices

    Click on the thumbnail for a full-size view

    Industrial & Computer

  • Inventory control systems
  • Data collection
  • Factory automation
  • DC to DC convertors
  • Electronics for entertainment systems
  • Medical instrumentation
  • Automated, high performance test systems
  • Environmental monitoring

    Click on the thumbnail for a full-size view

    Telecommunications and Wireless

  • Miniature transmiters and receivers
  • Oscillators
  • Mixers
  • Amplifiers
  • Filters
  • Low cost replacements for thin film substrates

    Click on the thumbnail for a full-size view

    It is our sincere belief that we can be a valuable complement to your organization and contribute to your products success. We invite you to visit our Web site (http://www.taskmicro.com) for additional information and also to subscribe to our free quarterly newsletter ([email protected]). But if you prefer to be removed from our mailing list, simply send us a blank email to cancel@taskmicro.com.

    On behalf of TASK Micro-Electronics Inc.'s team, I look forward to discussing with you any project that comes to mind.

    Best regards,

    Ms. Suzanne Fleurant ([email protected])
    Marketing Manager
    TASK Micro-Electronics Inc.

    Back to archive top level