tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 07 11:30:00 1999

HolQeD #30

HolQeD, volume eight, number two, our thirtieth issue, was sent in to
the printers today. It's *STUFFED* with a very impressive column by
Krankor about -moH, an article on -meH, and another piece about the many
errors in the German version of TKD. And there's even a new contest!

In other news, I'm off for Arizona tomorrow morning. With luck I'll meet
up with Eric Andeen and some of the other Klingonists in the greater
Phoenix area.

See you all after the 15th.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level