tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 07 12:29:38 1999

Re: question

: No question, the trefoil is better known. Still, I'd wager you're more
: apt to be able to have that Klingon conversation with the person wearing
: the KLI's lapel pin than the more familiar Imperial pin.
:
: Lawrence

I'm sure you're right.  But my point was that only a fraction of the people
who've bought and/or studied TKD have joined, or even know of, the KLI.  All
KLI members will recognize the Imperial pin but not all Klingon fans will
recognize the KLI's.

BTW Lawrence, how many members does the KLI have now?

Do you have any idea of how many copies of TKD - both the 1st and 2nd editions
- have been sold?  Does Pocket Books/Simon & Schuster share their sales
figures
with the author, Marc Okrand?  How about a ballpark figure?

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level