tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 07 11:14:15 1999

Re: question

>>>Maybe we all should start wearing little Klingon trefoils on our lapels
>>>when we travel. {{;-)

>>That's what the KLI's {DeghHom} is for.

>True, but the trefoil is better known.

No question, the trefoil is better known. Still, I'd wager you're more
apt to be able to have that Klingon conversation with the person wearing
the KLI's lapel pin than the more familiar Imperial pin.

Btw, they'll be given out again to the folks who attend the qep'a' next
month, and they are also provided as a token of appreciation for
donations to the KLI of $15 or more.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level