tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 02 07:28:11 1999

List Etiquette

A short note from your friendly List Administrator,

Folks, let's please keep our sigs short.  This message has three lines of content, and 34
lines of sig.  That's completely unnecessary.  Your sigs should not generally be longer
than your message, or more that 4-5 lines total.

Thanks very much.

--d'Armond, List Admin

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ

> No Klingonese to translate but, a question. I've seen an ongoing discussion
> about the Eyes of Kahless game. Is this an actual game that is played on a
> board? If so, where can I get info about it.
>
> qatlho'
>
> Qapla''ej batlh ghoS!
>
> For information on how to protect your files visit this web
> page, http://www.netcom.com/~skylark/
>
> Download Turbo Encoder to encrypt and protect your files and E-Mail.

> I've been told the stars are painted on a black velvet canvas.
> I can't wait to meet the artist.
>
> Chuck Nolan
> aka Koraxis K'Dor
>
> E-Mail :
> [email protected]
>
> Back up E-Mail:
> [email protected]
> [email protected]
>
> Website Links:
>
> My website:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/7901/koraxis1.htm
> (My first attempts at advanced HTML. Now with sound! well...MIDI sound)
>
> Star Trek Fan? Here is a Website created by a young and talented friend and
> brother of the K'Dor Line:
>
> http://trekkie.cjb.net

Back to archive top level