tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 29 21:20:13 1999

Re: KLBG from pI'lo

ja' pI'lo:
>    When I got home after work, the answering machine was blinking. I
>had a long distance message from the qep'a'. Marc Okrand himself left a
>greeting and confirmed that he would be at the convention in Baltimore
>the 2nd weekend in October. I marvel at how tiny the universe really is.

ghommeH pa'vo' jaHDI' Marc Okrand nav nuDtaHvIS, jISIv.  'Iv rI'?

I wondered whose number was on that piece of paper he was holding when
he left to make the phone call. :-)

>As a rank beginner who spent over an hour today on one measly little
>sentence, HaDtaHghachvam vItIvqu'!

maj.  Qu' DatIvmo', bIvumrupba'.  bIvumchugh, bIghojbej.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level