tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 02 07:23:56 1999

t-shirts

tu'Ij!

I've got a t-shirt with a bird of prey on the front and lots of pIqaD on
the back. I've tried to translate/transliterate it, but I seem to be
missing some letters/sounds. here's my question:

the font used seems to be the font used in TNG (in microsoft products
known as "Klingon TNG"). Where can I find a more complete version of the
font? Or has anyone endeavored on translating it?
It's the t-shirt from the "Jerzees" company.

--
Thorwald Peeters

Back to archive top level