tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 02 18:06:58 1999

Re: t-shirts

Thorwald Peeters wrote:

> the font used seems to be the font used in TNG (in microsoft products
> known as "Klingon TNG"). Where can I find a more complete version of the
> font? Or has anyone endeavored on translating it?
> It's the t-shirt from the "Jerzees" company.

You *may* find the font in question by going into
http://search.yahoo.com and looking for Tommy of Escondido's Alien Fonts
Page.  Tommy is a good friend of mine who makes and collects fonts based
on many SF shows.  If he ain't got it, he probably knows where to get
it.

Die well! :>

	KirneH vestai-NibraH
	Hovleng toy'bogh bogh tlhIngan mangghom