tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 28 09:57:45 1999

jIDochqa'pu'mo' jItlhIj.

I have to learn to calm down before responding.

I have to learn to calm down before responding.

I have to learn to calm down before responding.

There are many different reasons to contribute to this list.
Those who wish to play with linguistic theories and other
abstract things have just as much right to speak their mind as
those who want to speak the language and polish the points of
useage that will make the language reach its maximum potential.

I don't even know why I'm showing symptoms of testosterone
poisoning. I'm happy. Life is good. I've GOT to be nicer when I
write here.

bIvumDI', Huch poQbe'bogh nuv'e' yIDa.

bIQorghDI' 'ej bISaHDI', not 'oy'pu'bogh nuv yIDa.

bImI'DI', nuv bejbe'lu'taHbogh yIDa.

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level