tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 20 18:24:19 1999

KLBC

I presume that an inventor would be 'oghwI'.

I have read the FAQ on names and every thing else on names that I have
seen.
And if my presumption is correct then I would like to adopt it as my name.
If noone else is using it.
I tend to invent things, particularly when I should be doing something
else....  So I think it would appropriate.

'oghwI' pongwIj
My name is 'oghwI' (I am unsure of the word order.  TKD said N1-N2 could be
N1's N2 so this should be ok.  Do I need a 'e' on anything? I am not sure
what to put it on if I do need one.)

Ian Wilkinson pongwIj'e' tera'ngan

My teran name is Ian Wilkinson.
Well I think that is *Compleatly* incorrect but I am not sure how else to
do it.
Can I join the nouns together?
Ian Wilkinson pongwIjtera'ngan.
maybe not, that does not look right.