tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 16 21:06:38 1999

Re: BG office hours (KLBC)

I would like to join in this if it is at a good time here.
Days do not matter to me.
How do you change MST to GMT? (or better still what is 12:00 in GMT?)

Ian Wilkinson

(I now have my dictionary and I am reading it.  I also have the
Conversational Klingon CD, so I can learn the sounds.  Oh how do you say a
word with the ' at the start like 'e'?)

----------
> From: Andeen, Eric <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: BG office hours (KLBC)
> Date: 15 January 1999 20:26
>
> I'm thinking of reviving a tradition that Qov, at least, and maybe other
> BG's further back practiced: office hours on the MUSH. I tenatively plan
> do an hour or so two (work) days a week at lunchtime (about 12:00 to 1:00
PM
> MST). If you are interested and have a preference for days (or another
time,
> for that matter), let me know.
>

> pagh
> Beginners' Grammarian