tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 26 06:53:30 1999

RE: address

You will need to unsubscribe from your old address, and re-subscribe from your new
address.  To get information on how to accomplish this, please see the FAQ on
unsubscribing:

http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm#1.2.3

Please don't send messages like this to the list; 99.9% of the people there can't do
anything to help you.  If you need more assistance, please contact me directly.

Regards,

--d'Armond, List Admin

Back to archive top level