tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 25 15:51:51 1999

Re: Stirring it up

ja' peHruS:
>I intend to continue to hash out points of possible disagreement until we get
>this language tempered by fire into a crystal which outshines all dilithium
>crystals.

qut bochmoHlu'meH, qut qIpbe'lu'taH.  qagh HoH mIwvetlh.
qut bochmoHlu'meH, qut QorghnISlu'.  qut SovchoHnISchu'lu'.

tlhoS qut mojnIS bochmoHwI'.  Qapchu'meH, qut tlhutlhnISchu'.

Trying to make a crystal shiny by striking it is counterproductive.
To make it shine brightly, one must exercise great care in polishing
it, finding the proper orientation of the facets and staying within
the parameters defined by its structure.

Martian idiom alert:  To shine it right, one must grok it.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level