tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 24 14:32:07 1999

Re: "untamed" vocabulary from KGT

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:13:37 -0800 (PST) [email protected] wrote:

> I realized that the KGT vocab list was somewhat incomplete, so I went through
> page by page to get all the words.  I would like to say I have a nearly
> complete vocab list, except for a few animals.
>
> T'Lod

If you'd like this list to become generally useful to all of us,
please send the list of words AND THE PAGE NUMBER IN KGT WHERE
IT APPEARS to the list or to me and I'll get it into the New
Words List so we all can use them and understand each other.

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level