tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 24 14:29:53 1999

Re: Stirring it up

Just to show my respect for your post, since you said you would
have preferred to post in in Klingon, I'll translate it for you.
Forgive me if some of it is a somewhat loose translation...

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:18:28 -0800 (PST) [email protected] wrote:

> hey good people !

nuvpu' QaQ, qarI'!

> look, i'm a newbie here, but hey why are we arguring about things ?

yItu': naDev taghwI' jIH, 'ach toH! qatlh rammeymo' maghoH?

> we are
> the select few of the population that has the motivation to step away from
> conventional reality, to speak a language that many people would consider a
> lot of grunts.

Ummmm.

law'bogh wab neH rurbogh Hol'e' wIjatlh 'e' Har nuvpu' law'.
Qu'vam wIta'meH manong. mapuS. male'.

[Many people believe that we speak a language which resembles
only noises which are many. In order that we accomplish this
mission, we are passionate. We are few. We are special.]

> we are all perfectly calm people, we are all warriors, we should not fight
> over silly little things, we should keep the fires of our blood warm for other
> confrontations, not just squabble like children.

majotchu'. SuvwI' maH. maSuvnISbe'moH rammey. latlh may'vaD
'Iwmaj wItujnISmoH. ghoHbogh puqpu' DIDabe'nIS.

> I would have written this all in klingon (and feel guilty about not doing it)
> but it's not that good yet :-).

tlhIngan Hol laH vIHutlhmo' QInvam vIqonDI' tlhIngan Hol
vIlo'be'. laHHomwIjmo' jItuH, 'ach jIghojbej. SSSSSS.

> If anyone feels like i'm butting in then,
> many humble apologize, but i just have to say, calm down !

jIqaghpu'chugh vaj jItlhIj, 'ach jIjatlhnIS, yIjot'eghmoH!

> anyway, just had to get it out my system.

QInvam vIlobpa' munuQqu' qechvam. DaH matlhab qechvam jIH je.

> qupla'

Sarksess!

> Nic Rutherford

*nIq rutHervorgh*