tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 24 11:52:16 1999

KLBC - even more bang bom mu'

Once again, I enter the mystery world of the bang bom.  Below is some more
bits of one, with finalised bits from the suggestions of the "greater powers
of grammer".  Anyway here goes :

HuDna' qawmoH'egh boDlIj
be'vISovbe'bogh SoH 'ach SoHvaD meQtaH 'IwwIj
qatlh ?
qech'a'qoq jIH'e'
DIrwIj pe' 'etlhvam
pegh mu'mey jIjatlh 'ej 'IwwIj bej jIH
tIqwIj moj batlh 'etlhwI
'ethlhwIjDaq taH tIqwIj'e'
tIqwIj lo'taHvIS, qaDuq

Any notes and problems with grammer would be greatfull recieved.  I was unsure
to include the question mark after the qatlh, and was even unsure if I could
use it as a whole sentance.  However, as it is a bom, I'm sure it would be
okay.  Anyway, all I need now is a parmaqqay to sing to !

qupla'

Nic Rutherford

Back to archive top level