tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 16 14:17:07 1999

Expertforum WAS Re: KLBC:convert

ghItlh T'Lod:

>Where can I find this Expert Forum on the internet? Or can I?

It's on a newsgroup server. To access the newsgroup, set up your newsreader
to access news.startrek.com (you probably have access to news.yourisp.com,
just add another account). Select the Klingon newsgroup from the list of
newsgroups you'll download.

There are other forums, including an "expert forum" which is really a
general ST discussion. Okrand checks into the Klingon group on occasion.

Qermaq

Back to archive top level