tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 11 06:58:20 1999

RE: Monster verb construction - does this work?

> pojwI' is a great way to quickly look up words. The task of
> interpreting affix combinations is a substantial one, however...

And I will add the standard disclaimer, that pojwI' is inteded to be a tool, not
the last word on correctness.  yIvoq 'ach yI'ol.  The currently released version
of pojwI' does a pretty horrible job on some verbal translations.  All I can say
is I know, and it *will* get better.  :)

> charghwI' 'utlh

-- Holtej 'utlh

Back to archive top level