tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 02 13:28:26 1999

Re: KLBC: Two things... -Reply

>>Leave <qechmeyraj> as it is, but read it as "your ideas scattered all
over
>>the place."

>IMHO, putting -mey on qech wouldn't imply "scattered about"

>DloraH

Yeah that's what I was figuring...... I was using -mey to denote many
ideas in qechmeylI'.... I know in the instance where you are talking about,
language capable beings, -mey works in the scattered about
translation.... oh and another thing I thought about was that the qechmey
were directed towards one person, wouldn't it be better to say
qechmeylIj not qechmeylI' as I had thought previously or qechmeyraj
which would denote more than one possessor?

DaQ

Back to archive top level