tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 02 13:28:14 1999

Re: Klingon pleasantries

Thanks for all your input. I realize that pleasantries aren't something
that should be used in Klingon. To be honest, I was just fooling around. I
wanted to try some semi-difficult translations by translating some English
ideas that don't really exist in Klingon into tlhIngan Hol. I think I did
fairly well. I don't really plan to use them (especially "please").  I'll
even abandon using <qay'Ha' 'oH>. Thanks again for your "many little
speaches for me".

--- loD Doq

Back to archive top level