tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 31 10:48:45 1999

Re: Online Klingon Language Course

The more important issue being that a Klingon may not agree that *their*
words carry the same connotation? You seem to be assuming a perfect 1-1
mapping for both words and that the connotations of English carry over into
tlhIngan-Hol. This seems like a possibly incorrect assumption.

(Even in Terran languages this would be a bad assumption, which makes the
possibility even greater).

michka

?