tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 28 10:39:14 1999

TKW audio

qen <TKW audio> jISuq.  vI'Ij.  tlhIngan Hol jatlhHa'qu' <Michael Dorn>!
'ach <Roxanna Dawson-Biggs> Hol QaQ law' <Dorn> Hol QaQ puS.
nID <Roxanna>.
= Recently I acquired the TKW audio.  I listened to it.  Michael
Dorn (mis)speaks Klingon very badly!  However Roxanna Dawson-Biggs
speaks it better.  (At least) she tries.

(Did anyone listen to Dorn and think, like I did, that he sounded
like he really didn't want to be there???)

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level