tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 27 13:40:04 1999

re: re: adverb suffixes ?? /KLBC

> >> ja' pIl'o':

I see that it means that considering that you dont always have to pluralize the noun for it to be plural.  (in this case <veng>)
and the they <nI-> would show it as plural

 but couldn't that be taken as "the city's <populous> fill you?
after all veng is singular,... <nI> refers to they(verb)you
and you can refer to a city as its people or as its entirity (+buildings and such)
so the they could be the populous...
"the city's <populous> fill you"
...or do you (anyone) think I'm reaching??

>> >ghungHa'choH'a' *Godzilla?
>>
>> ghobe'. Cincinnati Soppu'bogh vetlh Delba'.
>>
>> -- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

>ja' pIl'o
>Qu'vatlh! DaH yabwIjvo' vIteqlaHbe' bomvetlh. qatlho'Ha'.

nuq bom? *godzilla*?
chavta'ngav

Back to archive top level