tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 25 12:49:10 1999

Re: qepHom

ja' Mark A Miles <[email protected]>:
>Does anybody here live in the UK (possibly Scotland)?

The KLI has many members in the UK, and there are a number of people on
the mailing list.  I'll let them contact you at their discretion.  I am
willing to provide a list of people if you're making definite plans for
a Klingon language-related event, but I don't have a complete listing of
KLI members who haven't opted to be listed in the KLI directory.

>Are there any qepHommey in Scotland or in the UK in general?

How "general" do you want? :-)  /kli/qepHom.phtml lists
weekly qepHommey in Völklingen, Germany and Uppsala, Sweden.  Closer to
what you wanted, Matthew Peperell <[email protected]> held one
a year ago in Manchester, England.  He might respond to a prompt to do it
again, especially if you offered assistance.

It's perfectly reasonable for *you* to host one, too!  See the page for
prospective qepHom hosts http://www.netusa1.net/~caanders/host-qepHom.html
to see how simple it can be.

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
      qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level