tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 06 15:07:54 1999

Re: Translating the word "Klingon" into other languages?

jatlh michka:
> In English its "Klingon" and then in the warrior's tongue its
> "tlhIngan-Hol".
>
> Do any of the (non-English) folks on this list have any conventions for
> whether or not to translate it to other languages? I am tempted to keep it
> tlhIngan-Hol in all langs, truth be told.
>
> michka

jIjatlh
Well, in German it's "Klingonisch", but I also prefer to say "tlhIngan
Hol". I also was on a swedish Homepage which told something about Klingon
Language, and there it was called "Klingonska".

Regina

## CrossPoint v3.11 ##

Back to archive top level